Brainerd Lakes Area Lodging with Open Availability August 21–September 4, 2023
Lodging Availability for Labor Day Weekend, 2023
Planning a visit to the Brainerd Lakes and are looking for lodging? You’re in luck! We’ve gathered openings from lodging properties—resorts with cabins, vacation rental homes, hotels, and camping—so you can see what’s available when planning your trip here.
Niemeyer’s Rugged River Resort
A resort and seasonal campground on the Mississippi River.
- August 19–24: Cabin 2 (1 bedroom with a king bed)
- August 19–September 2: Cabin 3 (1 bedroom/queen and twin bed)
- August 26–31: Cabin 4: 3 bedrooms (2 queens and 3 twins)
- Houseboat: August 11–October 1: sleeps up to 6.
- September 9–October 1: Riverview Reunion House (sleeps 16)
Black Pine Beach Resort
Woodland Beach Resort
Lakefront resort on Bay Lake.
- Labor Day Weekend: Cabins 16 & 17: 1 bedroom cabins; Cabins 1, 2, 6, 11 & 21: 2 bedroom cabins; Cabins 12 & 18: 4 bedroom/2 bath cabins
- Cabins 2, 11, 12, 16 & 21 are available all week starting August 26. Book the week and stay until Labor Day and get 2 free nights.
Nature Link Resort
Lakefront resort on Clark Lake.
- August 21–23, Aug 24, August 26: Cypress, Juniper, Spruce, Sequioa, Redwood cabins (king or 2 queens)
- August 28–31, September 3: Cypress cabin (king or 2 queens)
- August 28–30: Juniper cabin (king/queen)
- August 22–31: Spruce cabins (king)
- August 22–23: Sequoia and Redwood cabins (king/queen)
Pequot Lakes Area
This is not an exhaustive list of all of our lodging members. To see the full list of lodging partners, visit our lodging page on ExploreBrainerdLakes.com.
We make every effort to provide up to date availability, but lodging openings can fill and change quickly.